How to make Beef Cutlets
1) Beef- ½ Kg
2) Onion – 1 big – chopped thinly as cub size
3) Ginger – 1 small piece.
4) Garlic- 2 clove( Finley chopped)
5) Green Chilly – 3-4nos.( chopped)
6) Potato – 2 nos. ( boiled and smashed)
7) Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
8) Garam Masala Powder – 1 ½ teaspoon.
9) Meat Masala- 1 teaspoon( Any Brand- Optional)
10) Pepper powder – freshly powdered- 2 teaspoon
11) Egg – 1 beaten
12) Coriander leaves – chopped finely 1 cup
13) Curry leaves – chopped – As required
14) Lemon juice-2 teaspoon
15) Bread crumbs- As required.
16) Salt – to taste.
Pressure cook the cleaned beef with little lemon juice, turmeric powder, little chilly powder, Masala powder and salt for about 6 whistles, Once it cooled, mince the beef using a chopper/food processor or even in your mixer for 2 seconds.
Take a pan and heat sufficient oil and sauté chopped big onion until it becomes translucent, then add chopped ginger, garlic, green chillies one by one and sauté until the raw smell out. Then add minced beef, garam Masala, meat Masala, salt, lime juice, pepper powder and sauté for few seconds. Then add mashed potato’s, chopped coriander and curry leaves and stir well and do a taste test, if everything seems ok take off the pan from the fire and allow the mixture to cool.
Then knead the mixture softly and make balls and roll it in a required shape and dip it in beaten egg and roll it in bread crumbs. (You can store these balls in freezer 2-3 weeks and use accordingly)Shallow fry it in a hot pan till it gets brown in color (both sides). Serve hot with ketchup or salad.