1) Egg -2 nos.
2) Sugar - 2/3 cup
3) Maida-6 Tablespoons
4) Baking Powder-1/8 Teaspoon
5) Vanilla Essence- 1 Teaspoon
1) Combine the flour with baking powder and sieve it twice or thrice and keep
2) In a large bowl, combine eggs and sugar and Vanila essence till doubles the volume.
3) Add the Flour to the egg mixture gently with a wooden spoon. Don’t use a beater for this step.
4) Drip the batter onto the baking sheet using a sauce bottle /zip lock bag or spoon to make small drops leaving space in between the drops.
5) Pre-heat the microwave in 120 c and bake it for about 15 mints.