1) Vegetable oil –1 table spoon.
2) Fish with out bones (½ kg) - I used hamour!
3) Big Onion – 2 (cut in to cubes)
4) Pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
5) Chilly powder – ½ teaspoon
6) Ginger – 1 inch – 1 piece (chopped)
7) Garlic- 6 pieces (chopped)
8) Green chilly – 3-4 (Chopped)
9) Spring Onion- As required
10) Capsicum – 1 (small-Optional)
11) Soya sauce –1 tea spoon
12) Tomato sauce – 1 tea spoon
13 Salt – (you will get enough salt from the sauce itself……so be careful)
Clean and wash the fish fillets or Cubes thoroughly. Add little salt, pepper powder, chilly powder to the fish pieces and marinate for 10 minutes and cook well with little water.
Take a pan and heat oil and fry garlic & ginger for 1 minute, then add big onion and sauté until it turns slightly golden then add green chilly, capsicum one by one and sauté for few seconds then add soya sauce, tomato sauce and cooked fish pieces. Stir well to coat the fish with all the ingredients. Remove from fire and put in a serving dish and garnish with chopped spring onions.