1) Boiled Eggs – 4nos- sliced into halves.
2) Onion – Big 2 nos.- Chopped Thinly )
3) Garlic – 3 nos.( Chopped very finely)
4) Ginger – 1” piece- (Chopped very thinly)
5) Green chilly – 1no. (Chopped finely )
6) Curry leaves – Few – Chopped.
7) Chilly powder- 1 tsp.
8) Turmeric powder- ½ tsp.
9) Pepper powder – ¼ tsp.
10) Garam Masala- 2 tsp.
11) Salt – As required.
12) Beaten Egg white- 1 no.( For Egg Wash)
13) Oil – 1 – 2 table spoon.
Heat oil in a pan and sauté ginger, garlic, green chilly & onion one by one till the onion turns to golden brown. Finally add the spices till the raw smell out and keep aside.
I have used instant puff sheets. (Follow the instructions written on the packet -Keep the puff sheets in room temperature at least 1.30 hours before making the puffs.)Please see the picture illustration shown above to get an idea for making the puffs. Use little water to seal the edges of the puff sheets. Place the puffs on a greased baking tray or grill using the Aluminium foil.
Do the egg wash using a pastry brush on each prepared egg puffs.Preheat the oven in 180 c, Bake the puffs around 20-25 mints or until the puffs turns to golden in colure on top sides.