Puff pastry sheets – As required
Egg white – Of 1 egg (Optional – I didn’t use)
For the filling
1) Chicken – 2 breast fillets ( Chopped)
2) Chilly Powder – 1 ½ Teaspoon
3) Black pepper powder – 1 ½ teaspoon
4) Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
5) Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
6) Garam Masala powder- 2 teaspoon.
7) Big onion -2 nos. ( chopped thinly)
8) Ginger – Garlic paste – ½ table spoon.
9) Tomato – 1 medium (Chopped).
10) Salt to taste
11) Oil – for sautéing
Clean and cut the chicken pieces small in size, marinate it with little pepper powder, turmeric powder and chilly powder and cook in a separate pan and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan, sauté ginger – garlic paste till the raw smell finished. Then add chopped onion till light golden brown, the add chilly powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder & garam masala one by one for few minutes, finally add the chopped tomato and chicken pieces together and sauté until the tomato is mushy and well coated with the chicken pieces.
I have used instant puff sheets. (Follow the instructions written on the packet -Keep the puff sheets in room temperature at least 1.30 hours before making the puffs.)
Roll out the pastry sheets with chicken fillings according to desired shapes.
Brush tops with egg (optional)
Preheat the oven in 250 c, Bake the puffs around 10-15 mints or until the puffs turns to golden in colure on top sides.