1) Fish Fillets - ½ Kg – I used Hamour Fish
2) Lime juice – ¾ Table spoon
3) Chilly Powder – ½ Table spoon.
4) Pepper powder – ½ teaspoon
5) Mint leaves – ½ Table Spoon- Chopped
6) Olive Oil - ½ Table Spoon
7) Garlic paste- ½ teaspoon ( optional)
8) plain Yogurt-1 table spoon.
9) Salt to taste
Clean the fish well and pat dry completely using a kitchen towel. Mix the ingredients (2-9) in a bowl and smear the fish with this mixture and set aside to marinate for 1 hour minimum in refrigerator.
Change the Mode to Grill in a microwave and place the fish fillets on the grill base and cook 07 minutes and turn the sides and cook again for 07 minutes.
Serve hot with boiled vegetables or with breads etc.