1) Minced or nicely shredded chicken -2 pieces of boneless chicken.
2) Chopped onions - 3 nos.
3) Chopped green chilies – 3nos.
4) Ginger & garlic paste - 1 table spoon
5) Pepper powder- ½ table spoon
6) Garam masala powder- 1 tea spoon.
7) Salt – as required.
8) Oil – For frying
9) Maida – 1 ½ cup
10) Bread crumbs- As required
11) Large egg – 1 no ( beaten)
Cook the chicken with enough salt &water, once it cools mince/shred the chicken and keep aside
Heat 3 Tbsp of oil in a pan, add finely chopped onion and saute till onion turns light brown. Add ginger-garlic paste and green chilly. Saute till the raw smells out.
Finally add the chopped green chili, garam masala power powder, and pepper powder . Saute for 2-4 minutes.
Now add crushed chicken, Saute till the masala becomes dry and the colour changes to dark brown. Allow this to cool down well before filling.
Make a thin batter using Maida with enough salt and water
Heat a non-stick frying pan and make thin pancakes.
Making the rolls
Take a pancake. Place 1 spoon of filling and fold from the sides and roll it.
Stick the sides with the maida paste with little water.
Dip each rolls in the beaten eggs, and roll it in the bread crumbs.
Heat oil in a pan, Now deep fry each of the rolls till golden brown.
Serve hot with tomato ketchup or any dip you wish.