1) Medium raw bananas- 3 nos.( chopped)
2) Coconut oil - 1 Table Spoon
3) Dried whole red chilly -1 no.
4) Mustard seeds- ½ teas spoon
5) Curry Leaves – As required
6) Salt – For taste
7) Onion – 1 no( Medium- Chopped)
8) Green Chilly – 2 nos.( chopped)
9) Coconut thin milk – ¼ cup
10) Coconut thin milk – ½ cup
Peel off the raw banana skin slightly, dice them according to ur wish and add them in to a bowl of water, so that they don't darken.
Heat 1 table spoon of coconut oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds & sauté till they splutter. Add dried chili flakes and curry leaves and sauté for few seconds.
Then add raw banana, chopped green chilly and chopped onion along with enough salt add thin coconut milk and combine well.
Then cover the pan with a lid and cook it in a simmer flame , do check a couple of times about the cooking of banana, When the Banana cooked well, add the thick coconut milk and mix well ,if you feel the dish is watery remove the lid and cook for few more minutes till the milk dries.