Stir Fry Mutton Strips In BBQ Sauce
1) Mutton strips( cut in to thin strips) – 250 Gram
2) soy sauce- 1 ½ teaspoon
3) Garlic powder- 1 tea spoon
4) Ginger Powder- 1 tea spoon
5) Pepper powder- 1/2
6) Green Chilly – 2 nos.
7) Capsicum (cut in to thin strips) – 1 medium.
8) Onion (cut in to thin strips) – 1 no.
9) Zucchini( Koosa/courgette) ( cut in to thin strips) - 1 no
10) Oil – For frying
11) BBQ sauce – 1 ½ table spoon.
Mix soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger in medium bowl. Add mutton, let stand it for 10 minutes to marinate.
Heat oil in a large wok and add beef& stir fry until the meet get browned. Then add chopped onion, capsicum
and zucchini until tender and crisp. Before switching off the flame add BBQ sauce and toss to mix well with all
Serve hot with pasta, plain noodles / rice ect.