Mushroom Pepper Roast
1) Fresh Mushroom (cut in to pieces) – 250 Gram
2) Soy sauce- 1 ½ table spoon
3) chopped garlic- - 1 ½ tea spoon
4) Chopped Ginger - 1 tea spoon
5) Pepper powder- 1 ½ tea spoon
6) Capsicum (cut in to thin strips) – 1 medium.
7) Onion – 1 no.
8) Salt – to taste
9) Oil – 1 table spoon.
Marinate mushroom with soy sauce and keep it for 10 minutes to marinate.
Heat oil in a large wok and add chopped ginger and garlic and sauté for a minute then add chopped onion till done then add capsicum and sauté for few for mints, finally add marinated mushroom and sauté in medium heat, if the mushroom produce water wait till it evaporate (with in few minutes it will become dry), Finally add ground pepper powder and salt and toss it with mushroom. Your dish is ready to eat.