1) 1 cup fresh/frozen green peas
2) 1/4 cup potato pieces
3) 1/2 cup onion pieces
4) 1 cup fresh coconut
5) 1/4 cup tomato cut into big pieces
4) 2-4 Green chilly
5) 1 tea spoon – Coriander powder
6) 1 tea spoon – Red chilly powder
7) 2 tea spoon - Meat masala ( Eastern or any brand) Oil and Salt -As required.
Cook green peas, onion pieces, potato pieces, tomato pieces, coriander powder, chillily powder and meat masala together in a vessel or a pressure cooker with enough water. When almost cooked, add grinded coconut and bring it to boil and seasoned with small onion, mustard seeds and curry leaves. Ideal for puri, chapatti, appam, dosa.