Chicken Cheese Balls Recipe
1) Potatoes (boiled and mashed) -2 nos.
2) Chicken breast boiled and shredded-2 pieces .
3) Green coriander leaves 2 tbsp
4) Green chilies (thinly sliced) 2 tbsp
5) Cornflour -2 tbsp
6) Egg white-2 nos.
7) Salt - as required
8) Black pepper 1/2 tsp
9) Bread crumbs fresh- As required
10) Grated cheese-As required
In a bowl put boiled potatoes as mashed and mix with shredded chicken, black pepper, salt, green chilies and coriander leaves.
Beat eggs as much required.
Make flat patties on your palm and put grated cheese on the center and wrap and make balls.
Then Roll in to corn flour then beaten eggs ,finally in bread crumbs.
Deep fry just for 2-3 minutes.
Your hot and delicious chicken cheese balls are now ready to be served.
You can serve the recipe hot with some Mayonnaise or chili sauce.