Egg Rolls Recipe
1) Eggs- 3 nos.
2) Milk - 1 tablespoon
3) Carrot - 1 tablespoon ( finely chopped)
4) Onion - 1 tablespoon ( finely chopped)
5) Curry leaves or Spring onion- 1 table spoon ( finely chopped)
6) Green chilly – ½ teaspoon ( finely chopped)
7) Salt – As required
8) Black pepper powder – As required
Crack the eggs into a large bowl and add in milk and salt, whisk it until combined well
Finally add chopped carrot, onion, spring onion, green chilly and pepper powder and stir well.
Lightly grease a non-stick frying pan with oil, heat the pan in low flame, then pour ½ of the egg mixture very thinly and cook it until half done.
Roll up omelet half way up to the middle. And if there is not enough oil, lightly grease the pan again. And pour again ¼ egg mixture to the side of unrolled omelet. And cook until half done. And roll again half way up and move the egg roll to the center of the pan. And add in the remaining egg mixture if any.
Transfer the egg roll to a cutting board. Please wait until it cool off. Now slice into round bite-size pieces and enjoy.