Homemade Chicken Pizza crust
Making the Dough (step -1)
1) Lukewarm Milk – 1 cup
2) Yeast – 1 table spoon.
3) Sugar – ½ teaspoon.
4) Baking Powder – ½ teaspoon.
Making the Dough (step -2)
1) All-purpose Flour – 3 cups.
2) Olive Oil – 4 Table spoon
3) Salt – ½ Teaspoon.
For the Toppings
1) Onion – 1 no ( Chopped)
2) Seedless Black olives – As required( Chopped)
3) Bell Pepper ( Capsicum) – Green & Red – as required ( Chopped)
4) Boneless Cooked Chicken Breast- As required
5) Fresh Mush Rooms – As required( Chopped)
6) Pizza Sauce -3-4 Table spoon
7) Mozzarella Cheese- As required( shredded )
8) Pepper Jack Cheese- As required( shredded)
For the yeast mix
Take a large bowl and combine all (Step -1) ingredients and mix it slightly, then keep it for about 10 mints (covered) until raised up.
For the Dough
Take a large bowl, add flour, salt, oil & the yeast mixture.
Mix well using a spatula then knead well by hands 7-10 mints. (Secret- I have used stand mixer to make the dough).
Put the dough on a dry -clean bowl and rub some oil on the top of the dough and cover it with a large plastic wrap, then leave the dough to rise in a warm place for 1-1 ½ hour or until the dough is double in size.
Take the dough and pat into a round shape either roll out with a dough roller or pat it on to your pizza baking tray with your hands. Slightly stab with a fork on the patted dough to remove the air bubbles.
Finally spread the pizza sauce on your base, then put shredded mozzarella cheese, then your vegetable’s and cooked chicken one by one evenly till the ingredients finished(don’t put too much toppings). Finally add the shredded pepper jack cheese on the top of your pizza crust.
Bake the pizza at 240 degree Celsius for about 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is in golden brown. Remove the pizza and let it cool for 5 minutes before slicing.