Egg Curry (Gravy Type)
1) Big Onion – 4-5(Chop very thinly )
2) Garlic – 5 pods.
3) Ginger- 1 ½” piece.
4) Kashmiri Chili powder- 1 table spoon.
5) Turmeric powder- ½ Teaspoon.
6) Pepper powder – 1 Teaspoon.
7) Garam Masala powder- ½ Tablespoon.
8) Tomato -1 no( big size-chop very thinly)
9) Coconut powder – 2 table spoon( dissolved in 1 cup of water)
10) Curry Leaves- Few
11) Boiled Egg- 4 -5 nos.
12) Salt – As required
Heat oil in a pan and stir fry the crushed garlic and ginger for few mints then add chopped onion and sauté in a medium heat until the onion turns into a thick puree form in light brown in color.
Then add Kashmiri chili powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder and sauté till the raw smell out. Then Add the chopped tomato’s in to it until tomatoes are cooked well. Finally add the coconut milk & boiled eggs and switch off the stove till the curry get thickened.