How to make Special Wheat Dosa
1) Wheat flour – 2 Cups.
2) Rice flour – 2 Table spoon.
3) Onion – 1- Medium size (Chopped very thinly.)
4) Green chilly – 2 nos. (Chopped very thinly.)
5) Ginger – 1 small piece – Chopped very thinly.)
6) Curry leaves – Few (Chopped very thinly.)
7) Palak leaves – As required ( Chopped very finely)
8) Curd – 3 Table spoon.
9) Mustard seeds – 1 Teaspoon.
10) Oil – 1 Table spoon
11) Salt – To taste.
12) Water – As required for the dosa consistency.
Heat oil in a pan, then splutter mustard seeds, then add ginger, green chilly, onion, curry leaves & palak one by one then sauté for few minutes and keep aside to cool off.
In a bowl put curd, rice flour, wheat flour, salt and enough water and mix well using your hands with out any lumps. Then add the onion mix in to the dosa batter again mix well with spoon. Keep aside the batter for about 20 minutes.
Heat a plain non stick pan then put a big spoonful of batter in the center and spread with the spoon to a thin round shape and cook both sides- (you can add 1 teaspoon of ghee or oil over the sides- Optional) special wheat Dosa is ready and serve with mint chutney or any curry’s.